We live in a litigious society, and for most families it would be financially devastating to experience a lawsuit. Want to protect your assets? An umbrella policy could provide the extra coverage you need.
An umbrella policy provides additional liability protection. If someone sues you, this policy picks up where your homeowners’ or car insurance coverage leaves off.
- Provides extra level of protection
- Excess liability insurance
- Protect assets such as equity, savings, stocks, bonds, and college funds
- Policies from 1–5 million
- Covers attorney costs and fees
- Protection against libel and sander.